Glyder 2™ Sliding Beam Anchor
- In Stock
- Same day shipping
- Large volume quotes
Free Shipping - Every time your order totals $1,000 or more, we'll ship your products free within the continental United States - some exceptions apply. Outside the United States, a 5% discount will be given. Orders under $1000 will be charged applicable shipping and handling rates based on estimated package weight. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, Canada, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
Same Day Shipping - Our large inventory and automated shipping facility allow us to ship 98% of all orders the same business day.
In the Fast Lane - If you need your order fast, we can ship your package for next day or second day air. Select the method that's right for you when ordering.
Versatile… Great for Anchorage Applications
- Glyder 2™ sliding beam anchor can be used overhead or at worker's feet, assuring complete flexibility and versatility
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick installation without pins and chains
- Guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement
- Adjustable dual beam grip prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Channel lock prevents beam grip ends from rotating, offers hassle-free connections
- Replaceable wear pads provide smooth, effortless operation
- Fits I-beams from 3 1/2" – 14"W, up to 1 1/4" thick
- Designed for use with Force 2™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards, when used to tie-off at feet
- Rated for user capacity up to 420 lb.
- Complies with ANSI and OSHA standards.
- Please Note: Fall protection components are designed to be used with the same manufacturer's approved components and connecting subsystems. Fall protection manufacturers strongly recommend that fall protection users take full advantage of the functional compatibility built, tested, and approved within the same manufacturer's fall protection components. Fall protection manufacturers cannot guarantee the compatibility of substitutions and the use of substitutions may jeopardize the safety and reliability of the complete system