Class 2 Surveyor's Vest, Custom Product Add Your Logo
FREE set-up on your logo
Pricing is based on a 1 color 1 location imprint
- Secure online ordering
- Trusted brand name products
Free Shipping - Every time your order totals $1,000 or more, we'll ship your products free within the continental United States - some exceptions apply. Outside the United States, a 5% discount will be given. Orders under $1000 will be charged applicable shipping and handling rates based on estimated package weight. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, Canada, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
Same Day Shipping - Our large inventory and automated shipping facility allow us to ship 98% of all orders the same business day.
In the Fast Lane - If you need your order fast, we can ship your package for next day or second day air. Select the method that's right for you when ordering.
Order Custom Products Online from northernsafety.com in 4 easy steps!
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe® Illustrator®, CS5 or lower)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- PSD (Adobe® Photoshop®)
- JPG (High Resolution JPG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- Set your file up to the exact size you want it to appear on the product
- Please flatten all layers when submitting documents from Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe® Photoshop®
1. Find the custom product you’d like to add your logo to
2. Select the size, color, and quantity
3. Add the item to your cart, along with any other products you’d like to order, and complete your purchase
4. Submit your logo by emailing it to LogoIt@northernsafety.com. Learn more about logo artwork requirements and specifications below
A Custom Order Specialist will contact you about your logo, location, and options, and we’ll provide a virtual sample of your logo for approval.
Please Note: Custom products require a personal touch and will be separated over to their own order. Those same custom items that appear on your original order will be marked cancelled.
Logo Artwork Requirements & Specifications
Preferred Vector File Formats for Printing:
This refers to line art, scalable to any size, that never loses resolution. Your image will stay crisp and clean. It's very important when saving a vector file to convert the text to "outlines" when using Adobe® Illustrator®, or "curves" when using CorelDraw®. This is an option in vector based programs that changes the fonts used in the design into an object. This way if we don’t have the specific font used in your design, our computer won’t substitute it for a font we do have.
Additional Raster File Formats for Printing:
This refers to a pixel based image, depending on the resolution, the image blurs as it’s enlarged. These files must be 300 DPI at actual size. Thumbnail size JPG, GIF, or PNG files are not at a high enough resolution to be used properly.
Please include your order number in your email.
If you have any questions, please contact us through Live Chat or email, or call us toll free at 1-800-635-4122.
To learn more read an article on the NS® Class 2 Surveyor's Vest
Equipped with 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
Solid front and mesh back combine for comfortable all-day wear Give workers the safety clothing they need in traffic areas. These vests are designed for surveyors with hi-vis colors, reflective stripes, and the multiple pockets surveyors need.
- Mesh back breathes for cooler, more comfortable wear
- 2" 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material ensures excellent visibility
- Solid front features durable, heavy-duty zippered closure for long wear
- 4 pockets: 2 inside, and 2 multi-tiered outside pockets offer convenient access to pens, pencils, pads, and other tools
- Ordering Custom Products Online shows how easy it is to customize your safety vests
- Meets FHWA regulations
- Complies with ANSI Class 2 standards
- Pricing is based on a 1 color 1 location imprint
- Please Note: Minimum order quantity of 12 required
- You may combine different sizes and colors of this product to reach the minimum
- This is a custom product and it requires a personal touch – these safety vests will ship as soon as your requested imprinting is complete