Suspension Trauma Safety Straps
- In Stock
- Same day shipping
- Free technical support
Free Shipping - Every time your order totals $1,000 or more, we'll ship your products free within the continental United States - some exceptions apply. Outside the United States, a 5% discount will be given. Orders under $1000 will be charged applicable shipping and handling rates based on estimated package weight. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, Canada, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
Same Day Shipping - Our large inventory and automated shipping facility allow us to ship 98% of all orders the same business day.
In the Fast Lane - If you need your order fast, we can ship your package for next day or second day air. Select the method that's right for you when ordering.
Prevents Suspension Trauma After a Fall
- Allows worker who's fallen to stand up in his/her harness to relieve pressure from being suspended
- Convenient accessory can be attached to most harness brands
- Lightweight, compact design stays out of the worker's way until needed
- Deployment and operation are fool-proof–simply unzip and hook straps together
- Continuous loop design allows for either one or two foot suspension relief without any pinching
- Please Note: Fall protection components are designed to be used with the same manufacturer's approved components and connecting subsystems. Fall protection manufacturers strongly recommend that fall protection users take full advantage of the functional compatibility built, tested, and approved within the same manufacturer's fall protection components. Fall protection manufacturers cannot guarantee the compatibility of substitutions and the use of substitutions may jeopardize the safety and reliability of the complete system