Product Selection Guides
Build The System That's Right For You!
The Breathe Easy™ System consists of a helmet or hood, breathing tube, turbo PAPR unit, and battery charger. The battery charged turbo unit powers the system and supplies a steady stream of cool, filtered air to the headpiece. The unit can operate continuously for up to 8 hours. Systems are customized with cartridges specific to your needs.
Easy to Order in 3 easy steps
Step 1 - Select your helmet, facepiece, or hood
A variety of hoods and helmets are available and compatible with turbo units. Please check your selection to see if the breathing tube is included or sold separately. There are a number of accessories available to make using the helmet, facepiece, or hood more comfortable. Accessories may include spectacle holders for full facepiece respirators, chin face seals, and Nomex® neck protectors for use with welding helmets.
Step 2 - Select your cartridge
Cartridges are available for many applications. The cartridge you select will determine which turbo unit you need.
- Organic Vapors (Item# 154-3779) - Single
- Organic Vapors/Acid Gas (Item# 154-3780) - Single
- Organic Vapors/Acid Gases/HEPA (Item# 154-3781) - Combo
- Organic Vapors/HEPA (Item# 154-3782) - Combo
- Formaldehyde/Acid Gas (Item# 154-3783) - Single
- Ammonia/Methylamine (Item# 154-3785) - Single
- HEPA (Item# 154-3787) - Single
Please Call Toll Free at 1-800-571-4646