Order Custom Products Online from northernsafety.com in 4 easy steps!
1. Find the custom product you’d like to add your logo to
2. Select the size, color, and quantity
3. Add the item to your cart, along with any other products you’d like to order, and complete your purchase
4. Submit your logo by emailing it to LogoIt@northernsafety.com. Learn more about logo artwork requirements and specifications below
A Custom Order Specialist will contact you about your logo, location, and options, and we’ll provide a virtual sample of your logo for approval.
Please Note: Custom products require a personal touch and will be separated over to their own order. Those same custom items that appear on your original order will be marked cancelled.
Logo Artwork Requirements & Specifications
Preferred Vector File Formats for Printing:
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe® Illustrator®, CS5 or lower)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
This refers to line art, scalable to any size, that never loses resolution. Your image will stay crisp and clean. It's very important when saving a vector file to convert the text to "outlines" when using Adobe® Illustrator®, or "curves" when using CorelDraw®. This is an option in vector based programs that changes the fonts used in the design into an object. This way if we don’t have the specific font used in your design, our computer won’t substitute it for a font we do have.
Additional Raster File Formats for Printing:
- PSD (Adobe® Photoshop®)
- JPG (High Resolution JPG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
- PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
This refers to a pixel based image, depending on the resolution, the image blurs as it’s enlarged. These files must be 300 DPI at actual size. Thumbnail size JPG, GIF, or PNG files are not at a high enough resolution to be used properly.
- Set your file up to the exact size you want it to appear on the product
- Please flatten all layers when submitting documents from Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe® Photoshop®
Please include your order number in your email.
If you have any questions, please contact us through Live Chat or email, or call us toll free at 1-800-635-4122.