New Online Resource for OSHA Standards
Employers have a new avenue to research work safety standards. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recently announced the creation of a website to search for regulations. The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (eCFR) offers a way of exploring the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is an editorial compilation of CFR material and amendments.
The new eCFR, which is updated daily, will allow users to:
- Browse the CFR as it existed at any point in time
- Compare the regulations as they existed on two different dates
- View a timeline of how the CFR content has changed
- Search for specific terms
- Subscribe to changes in the regulations